Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Thirty-six

Play.doh!


I am such a non-mess loving person.  I don't like my hands/face/clothes to be sticky/icky/gross, etc.  Letting her play with stuff like Play.doh, paints, etc goes against everything in my nature, LOL!  

However, I do want her to have a creative/high sensory outlet (and of course she LOVES to do all those things, she has no problem with messes) so I overcome this by just strapping her into her high chair and putting her in a super bib or super smock!  The best (cheapest) ones I've found so far have been at I.kea.  This was the most "into" Play.doh that she's been so far.  We played for at least 45 minutes or so.


ISO1600  50mm  f/2.2  1/200 sec  (Limb Chop...I know)

ISO1600  50mm  f/2.2  1/200 sec

ISO1600 50mm  f/2.2  1/250 sec

No comments:

Post a Comment