Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Eight

So I wasn't really happy with any pictures today....  

This first was a beautiful sunset as viewed from the sidewalk up to our front porch.  I only had a minute to get the shot since my daughter was inside, alone, and banging on the window for me to come back in (not to mention I didn't have shoes on and my feet were freezing).  The colors were awesome but I didn't really know what to focus on.  When I tried a smaller (or is it bigger) aperture (F/6.3) it just seemed a jumbled mess of dark branches.  So I tried to open up my aperature and focus on a nearby tree that was close, small and relatively simple so that the background would be a "Bokeh" of sorts of sunset colors.  I didn't exactly get the photo to match the vision in my head.  

ISO 400  50mm  F/3.2  1/6 sec.

So then I tried to practice something else for a little bit.

This is what you do, when you want to try something and your only willing subject is a stuffed rabbit.  Need I say more...?

"Once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand."
ISO 1600  50mm  f/1.8   1/125 sec
Tomorrow is another day...



1 comment:

  1. you may not have gotten what you were visioning in your head, but at least you are trying!

    ReplyDelete