Sunday, January 6, 2013

Six

My first baby loving on my second!


Puppy Love
ISO 3200  50mm  f/2.5  1/200 sec.

Geez...it is really hard to pick just one!  I don't think this one was even my best today but it was the one I loved the most.  I wasn't expecting to take this one.  Just saw a moment.  I only had a second or two to get the shot since we were all squished in the car and I made my hubby stop so I could get it.  I didn't have the right lens (50mm prime so I could barely back up enough to get them both in), I didn't set my white balance correctly (didn't even check it honestly) and forgot that my ISO was up really high so it had a lot of noise.  Yes, I'm a total newbie...but I guess that's how you learn.

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable!!! This is totally the relationship my daughter has with our lab. I love these moments, they are the absolute best. These are the shots that all the technical stuff gets thrown out the window because the moment is more important. I do it plenty of times and still do occasionally. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog, it'll be fun getting to know you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I've had the same issue of "which picture to pick!" I didn't think it would be so hard. This is great. I'm looking forward to sharing this experience!!

    ReplyDelete