Sunday, January 13, 2013

Thirteen

So tonight was the big 2014 Corvette reveal.  I was lucky enough to be able to go.  It was so cool being there live!  Great excitement, great food and just a great time in general.  I was very proud of my husband for his part in engineering an awesome car.

(By the way, have you ever driven a Corvette?  Trust me, you haven't lived until you have! I can't wait to get a chance to drive this one!)

My hubby is the guy just to the right of the lady in red.



I ended up adding the following pics.  My hubby was not free to entertain me the whole night so I used the time to practice taking more creative shots.  The venue the reveal was held at was amazing and the lighting was crazy.   So here's a few extra shots I thought turned out pretty decent.  I actually had a LOT of fun doing this.  I'm sure I looked like a moron taking pictures of the building while 99.99% of everyone else was taking pictures of the car but...oh well!)

(I know, I know, it's only supposed to be one picture a day but it's my blog and I posted these so a few of my family members who are not on Facebook could see them.












No comments:

Post a Comment