Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Twenty-three

Not exactly the picture I wanted...but when you have a two year old that doesn't sit still...EVER, it was the best I was going to get.  I painted Ella's toes to match mine last week and I wanted to get a picture of our feet together.  Here, I was trying to get the picture while Ella was in the shower.  I kept trying to convince her to put her feet up next to mine so we could show our pink toes.

Sadly, I only managed one shot that was even remotely in focus, and that shot had MY ugly feet more in focus than her cute ones.  I keep waiting for the day when Ella will sit sweetly and be my perfect little model.  But from all the mommy photographer blogs I read I do realize that will probably never happen, LOL!


1 comment:

  1. LOL! Yeah, not sure that ever happens! My 8 year old will occasionally sit still for me, but I usually have to beg!

    ReplyDelete