Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sixteen

As I was driving through Pontiac today I kept my eye open for something that peaked my interest.  It is an interesting little city and I figured I could find something.  What I did not expect was my resulting embarrassment as I saw a few potential shots but also noticed too many people around.  I felt like people might think I was weird for getting out of my car and taking a photo.  But, I finally found this spot and there wasn't really anyone around.  I felt like it had just the right amount of light considering it was 11:30 in the morning.  I loved the bright red of the doors and the surrounding brick.  I work tonight and tomorrow night so I'm not sure what kind of shots I'll find the next couple days.

ISO400  50mm  f/2.2  1/1250sec


1 comment:

  1. Love the composition of this one. Striking textures, too.

    ReplyDelete