Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Twenty-nine

My little girl making some tea!  I miss my little family when I work that much.  But the advantage is, now I have ten blissful days off before I have to work again.  Hopefully I'll have more time to put into getting some better, more creative shots.

Things I'd change next time...I'd remove the chair from the background and try to get better lighting to increase my shutter speed without increasing my ISO (it was after dark at this point).  I'd also fix her hair since it was looking a little crazy from playing/napping all day but honestly...I was/am exhausted.  I tried fixing the colors in LR but I couldn't seem to get it right.  When I tried to correct for her skin, the background just seems off to me.  I think I need a good night's sleep!  ;)

ISO1600  50mm  f/4.5  1/40sec

No comments:

Post a Comment